One of our favorite places in the world to be and to film, is in Sayulita, located just about 45 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta airport in Nayarit, Mexico. Sayulita is filled with lovely homes for rent. We found Casa Primo on www.sayulitalife.com and contacted them to stay and to film a promotional video to help people get a better sense for how the house is laid out.
We enjoyed staying in Casa Primo, it was SO lovely, and close to the beach. Literally steps from the beach! We also enjoyed its many amenities which you can see highlighted in the video.
When creating promotional videos for real estate or for vacation rentals, staging is a MUST. We like to make sure the home looks inviting and welcoming so that potential renters click that link and request to book it RIGHT away. We absolutely believe that video helps our clients get more rentals.
Transport yourself to Casa Primo now - check out the video! Then head on over to Sayulita Life and book it for a lovely vacation!
Trade shows can be an important way to generate business and connect with new clients in just about every industry! One of our clients, Sport Build, creates running tracks for schools and sports teams. We put together this slideshow for them to have on a loop in their booth during an upcoming show!
When creating slideshows, we can do a variety of things for our clients.
1. We can create a slideshow using existing footage. This can even be cell-phone shots! We mix it up and use titles and a font that matches your branding so that everything looks cohesive and professional. No one has to know some of those shots weren't professionally taken. If it is professionally presented, that goes a long way.
2. We can create a slideshow from start to finish - meaning, we can come out and take a series of photos, and videos and create a high production value slideshow. We can typically get this done in a half day shoot, keeping your budget reasonable.
If you are looking to take your booth to the next level at your next tradeshow, hire us to create a slideshow for your with photo and video so that it makes people stop and watch - AND connect with you.
When planning a vacation, it is important to know all about where you will be staying! The best way to do this is to look through a variety of websites, like airbnb, VRBO, and specific sites to where you will be traveling. Our client, www.sayulitalife.com, has an extensive section on their website in which you can browse vacation rental homes and request to book. We have filmed several homes in the area, including this home, Casa Romantica. Designed by architect Estella Gayosso, Casa Romantica is just breathtaking.
When filming homes, it is important to film at the perfect time of day, so that all the colors really pop. This may vary depending on the location, and time of year. We also encourage staging (flowers, glasses of wine, etc), so that the home looks inviting and people can imagine themselves there. Appeal to the emotions!
We love to create promo videos in addition to the photos, because the videos really make it feel like you are there. It's an extra thing that may "sell" the potential renter. The reason we got into doing promotional videos for vacation rentals in the first place is because we were trying to rent a home, and we couldn't envision the layout. That prompted a phone call to the property manager, which lead to the idea of making a video to really "explain" the home.
If you have a vacation rental - increase your bookings by hiring Classic Commercial Media to create your walk through / promotional video, as well as take some update photos! We will also promote you through our own social media channels.
Want more info? Call us today!
Recently on business making promo videos in Sayulita, our team had the chance to film and enjoy a trail ride with Painted Ponies Equestrian Center. It was so much fun for the kids to get to ride horses and enjoy the scenery, while we rode alongside in a truck and hopped out getting shots of them along the way. Then we flew our DJI Mavic Pro at the beach to finish up the shoot! It was a gorgeous day.
When creating promo videos, there are a few options for getting the call-to-action, and the "point" of the video across.
1. We can use voiceover. Our team can record, or someone from the business can record a script that tells exactly what you want people to know. Who you are, what you offer, and how to find you.
2. We can use interview style. We interview the business owner or manager and ask the questions to get the information we need. This style is a little more personal, however not everyone feels comfortable being on camera, so people may opt. out of this type.
3. We can use graphics. Instead of having talking on the video, we use different graphics on the screen to tell everyone what they need to know. This is often a good option when the videos are being viewed on mobile devices because not everyone uses the sound on these videos.
Whichever style you choose, you will be happy with the engagement it brings to your social media channels. So, like, share and comment away!
Nikki is the director & founder of Classic Commercial Media. Prior to opening CCM, Nikki worked as a cinematographer for Classic Filmworks part-time while working in education management & sales.